Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

taiwanese people are CRAZY about lines

seriously. they see a line and just herd behavior into it. waaay more than in america. I guess it’s nice, like being part of the group? but it gets ridiculous. there’ll be no one in line for a street stall, but if it ever gets above 4 people in line, oh man, it’s gonna be 10 people long in less than a minute.

here’s an example. they just opened this store called uniqlo across from my gym.  aparently it’s like the gap of japan. they opened yesterday. this is one of the two lines out in front of the store. one of two. there’s another one.

 

people are craaazy

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that actually kind of reminds me of how people line up at the bar in Oregon for drinks. (only slightly less number of people...since you know... Oregon). I mean no one is making them. They could just try to go to the front, but they get in a line automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I totally understand what you are talking about. Cuz I felt the same way when I saw those news about tons of people lining up for the first UNIQLO opened in Taiwan. I've been to one when I traveled to Japan, and it really was just like Gap. People are crazy about it. I think it was becuz Taiwanese people just LOVE Japanese goodies haha. Yay we love Japan!

    ReplyDelete